Obtaining funding for science education and training programs has become difficult, due in part to greater competition for diminishing resources and the expectation by funding organizations that targeted outcomes are achieved. iLearningi provides our clients with broad expertise in securing funding from different organizations. Our approaches have yielded over
$53 million in competitive funding thus far. Our funding services are especially conducive to program success when combined with services in other areas.
Services offered for funding include:
- Consulting: We work with clients face-to-face or electronically to advise and provide feedback on funding goals, funding opportunities, and draft and final grant applications.
- Workshops: We provide grant writing workshops for clients seeking to improve their grantsmanship or for clients developing a grant. These workshops are customized for each client based upon client goals and can range from one to several days. We also provide services such as summary report preparation, next steps, alternative grant designs and funding strategies.
- Creating Turnkey Proposals: Our greatest strength is working with clients to develop complete proposals — which includes funding services as well as services in the areas of design, implementation, and assessment. This turnkey service is particularly helpful when creating interdisciplinary and multi-institutional applications. Services can include submitting paper-based grant applications or executing electronic submissions.
- Developing Program Components: We can create specific grant application sections, such as the assessment section, and a detailed list of funding needs, including budget justifications.
Grant Writing Services:
- Preparing to write a winning grant
- Defining your goals
- Outlining your program
- Providing background research
- Establishing your assessment methods
- Developing innovative strategies and ideas
- Identifying funding agencies and potential collaborators
- Assisting in the writing of your grant
- Building outlines
- Providing text
- Critiquing your completed grant package
- Getting your funded program off the ground
- Advising on strategic hiring
- Creating a mission-oriented strategy
- Setting short and long term goals
- Collecting formative data on efficacy from day one
- Mapping a meaningful assessment plan